Wednesday, October 14, 2009

You're on my Smit List!

When I love something, I like to say that I am smitten; sometimes I go so far as to say I am in deep smit.

With that being said, submitted for the approval of the Midnight Society, I am starting the Smit List. This is where I am going to talk about things that I am smitten with.

Smit List: Flip Video Camcorder

I first heard about the Flip at Rosie O'Donnell's blog. I was intrigued, and was ecstatic when I got one for Christmas 2007.

Why I Love the Flip
  1. It is the perfect size to hold in your hand without being clunky.

  2. It has great video and sound quality.

  3. It's perfect for short video clips, which is all I have time for.

  4. It comes loaded with software to allow you to screenshot, edit, and share your video.

  5. It is the reason that I was able to capture M triumphantly getting his foot into his mouth for the first time.



No comments:

Post a Comment